EPQ planning + January plan

 In the last month, I tried to research about the multilingual/bilingual brain to come up with a rough title. As this is my first time researching about a topic in so much depth, I got overwhelmed with the amount of information online. This made me struggle with my EPQ and I started to think about other topics I could be interested in. 


I started to brainstorm some ideas, such as brain tumours and brain related surgeries, but none of them convinced me. I believe this change of plans was caused by me focusing on adjusting to my other a level subjects and a lack of planning ahead.  


This made me realise that I have to improve my organisation skills and have a platform for planning my EPQ. 


I wrote down some other ideas I had, and my original topic, and I tried to come up with some rough title for each idea. At the end, I chose to stick with my original topic as I am most interested in this and my change of heart was caused by my poor research skills.




To improve my organisation skills for this project I have decided to keep a separate word document with all my monthly tasks so I can control the amount of work I have to do each month as I have to balance my EPQ with my other coursework as well. I plan to go back to this list of tasks at the end of every month to make sure that I have completed all the tasks I have set myself for that month and to set new tasks for the weeks ahead. 

This is the plan for January :






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Evaluation

Abstract

How lockdown affected the children's languages usage and development - Primary Research