November update + December plan

 


I managed to complete the tasks I set out for this month however I have started to read the last research paper towards the end of the month so I have to finish reading it this month. I researched a bit more about how lockdown affect bilingual and multilingual children and how this really challenging time for many actually helped these children improve their native language and build a stronger relationship with their native parents.


For December I plan to finish any further readings I can find on this topic and I perhaps will try to organise a primary research in which I could ask the parents of bi/multilingual children about their children's ability to interact in all their known languages. I am aware that this month will be a a very busy time for me as I am starting to revise my mocks now and I am prepping for some medical interview I will have in January. However I plan to do these tasks for my EPQ. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Evaluation

Abstract

How lockdown affected the children's languages usage and development - Primary Research