February update + March plan

 



I managed to finish all my tasks for last month however I decided not to go through my primary research for now ( explanation later on this post). I also wrote a first draft for the opening of my dissertation.

For this month I plan to keep writing my dissertation and have a first draft of it before Easter. 


One of the main reasons why I did not go through my primary research is because when I was planning my dissertation I realised that I had more than enough topics to discuss and this primary research wouldn't have added any more new information in my final dissertation. Although I planned the whole survey, I do not believe this was a waste as it gave me more practice in the primary research sector. Also from this month I mainly want to focus on my first draft for the dissertation and eventually my final dissertation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Evaluation

Abstract

How lockdown affected the children's languages usage and development - Primary Research