Introduction to my EPQ

I joined this course with the idea of researching about languages and how people can learn and process multiple languages. As a trilingual person, I was always curious about how the multilingual/bilingual brain worked so when I learnt about this course, I knew I wanted to pursue it and focus on this topic. 

When I first started, I didn't know whether to focus on the social lifestyle of a multilingual person or the biological side of their brain. I made a couple of mind maps on both perspectives, which photos I will put down this post, and at the end I decided to focus on the biological side more but also include some social side of it if they are correlated. Of course, this decision could change in the future but for now my research is going to be focused on the multilingual brain's structure.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Evaluation

Abstract

How lockdown affected the children's languages usage and development - Primary Research