Aims and Objectives

My first aim is to : develop my scientific knowledge on the structure of the brain

As I plan to have a future career related to the human biology, I aim to learn more about this subject and specifically how the brain works generally and in relation to language. I also hope that the knowledge I gain from this project will help me in the future with my university studies.

My second aim is to : develop my reading and analysing skills by examining academic papers

I believe this skill will be really useful at university as my course will be research oriented and it will help me get familiar with the different peer-reviewed websites and university websites. 

My third aim is to : understand primary research and develop the skill of organising and executing primary research

I plan to organise and execute some primary research in which I can learn about personal experiences of being bilingual and multilingual. Also, as a multilingual myself, I would like to learn more about other people experiences and perspectives of this practice. If I am able to I would like to especially learn more about how languages play a role in a younger person's life when the brain is still developing.

My fourth aim is to : develop my professional writing skills by writing an academic dissertation

I believe this skill will be really useful for my future university course as it will be my first academic, written dissertation. I hope I learn how to structure and plan a dissertation which will be an advantage for any future studies I want to do. I also plan to learn more about referencing and in general writing a professional piece of work. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Evaluation

Abstract

How lockdown affected the children's languages usage and development - Primary Research