Update on EPQ project + future planning (AO1 and AO4)

Since May, I haven't done much research for my EPQ due to my mocks and my UCAT exam. I was aware that I wouldn't be able to advance with my EPQ as much during this period because of the number of exams that I had to sit on June and August. 

However I was able to come up with a rough plan about the research I would like to do on this topic and some ideas for a potential primary research. I am planning to research in depth each of my sub topics and read some academic papers about them. 

Key :

Green = Introduction

Yellow = Research

Pink = Primary Research 





Also I have been keeping track of my progress with my EPQ over the past months with my tasks lists. The first plan in this blog post is just a general plan for all of the sub-topics I want to research however in this document I have a list of the tasks I set myself and plan for every month. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Evaluation

Abstract

How lockdown affected the children's languages usage and development - Primary Research