September Update + October plan

 


I managed to complete all of the tasks I set myself at the start of this month and I managed to finish my blog post about the effect of multilingualism on GM and WM of the brain, which I didn't anticipate. I found reading and understanding this academic paper particularly challenging as it is my first time reading a research of this kind. I had to adjust my way of analysing different times so I could get the most out of this chapter. At the end, I managed to achieve a good understanding of the basics of the brain from this paper. 


For next month I plan into diving into the specific neuroscience behind multilingual ( and bilinguals ) brains in children and teenagers. If I find enough research I will separate children and teenagers but otherwise I will research them as one sub-topic. I plan to find reliable documentaries or videos about his topic and try to analyse and extract information from it, like I did with the seminar in April. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Evaluation

Abstract

How lockdown affected the children's languages usage and development - Primary Research