Links to career and future

This blog post will be about how this EPQ project links to my future plan, studies and career. This EPQ increased my knowledge on the structure and connectivity of the brain and it also developed my understanding of the bi/multilingual brain. 

In terms of studies, I believe this project taught me how to look for reliable, trusted sources for any secondary research I need to do. It also developed my skill of analysing different sources and their reliability. Also my university course is mainly focused on human biology therefore I believe this project helped me understand the brain more and this will be an advantage when I start neuroscience as a topic during my university studies. 

In terms of future plans, I believe this project helped me get out of my comfort zone as, for my primary research I had to reach out to many parents and teenagers and answer their questions regarding these surveys. I believe this experience will help me in the future and in any of my future careers as it gave me the opportunity to do research on a voluntary group and discover all the challenges of doing a study and checking its reliability.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Evaluation

Abstract

How lockdown affected the children's languages usage and development - Primary Research