January update and February plan

 


As I mentioned in my previous update blog, I predicted that this month I wouldn't progress much with my EPQ due to school mocks and my university interviews, especially during the 2 weeks period of my mocks I was unable to do any work for my EPQ. However in this month I managed to finish secondary readings and overall plan my primary research.


I plan to do more work for my EPQ in the next months and this month I plan to finish this primary research and plan my dissertation. I have already done some readings on how to plan and write a professional dissertation and I am aware of the overall details I need to include in my writing.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Evaluation

Abstract

How lockdown affected the children's languages usage and development - Primary Research